How to get here
The closest airport to MUMC+ is Maastricht–Aachen, which is about a 20-minute drive to the north of Maastricht. A taxi from the airport costs roughly €25. Amsterdam Schiphol Airport is the Netherlands’ international airport. It is about a 2.5-hour drive or train journey from Maastricht.
Other airports in the neighbourhood:
- Liege (Belgium) – 45-minute drive
- Koln/Bonn (Germany) – 60-minute drive
- Düsseldorf International (Germany) – 70-minute drive
- Brussels (Zaventem, Belgium) – 75-minute drive
- Charleroi (Belgium) – 75-minute drive
- Eindhoven (Netherlands) – 75-minute drive
- Weeze (Germany) – 105-minute drive
Maastricht has two railway stations, Maastricht Central and Maastricht Randwyck.North entrance Maastricht Randwyck station is just 250 metres from MUMC+. When you get off the train, take the stairs to the exit. Leave the station and turn right. After about five minutes, you’ll see MUMC+ on your left handside. Enter the hospital through the glass walkway (north entrance) and follow the signs. If you arrive at Maastricht Central station, you’ll have to change trains. Trains leave for Maastricht Randwyck station every 15 minutes (and vice versa).
The address of Maastricht UMC+ is: Professor P. Debyelaan 25, 6229 HX Maastricht